Activating the card means paying the annual fee. The card must be activated to be valid and for you to benefit from offers and discounts. If you don't intend to use your card, you don't need to pay the annual fee.
Articles in this section
- How long is the card valid for?
- What is Camping Key Alliance?
- What is a validity sticker?
- How do I recieve my card?
- How do I pay for my card at Camping.se?
- Where is the card valid?
- Who is the card valid for?
- How do I activate an existing card?
- What does it mean activating the card?
- Can my spouse/live-in partner use my Camping Key Europe?