The insurance is subsidiary to other insurance cover, which means that any existing insurance should be used first. The accident must have occurred within the campsite area (or other place covered by the insurance) and been reported to the campsite owner or equivalent who must certify that the accident has occurred.
For whom the insurance applies
The cardholder and his/her family and up to 3 accompanying children under the age of 18 years
Where the insurance applies
Throughout Europe, Marocco or Turkey provided the guest is a cardholder of a valid Camping Key Europe card and that the campsite, caravan/camper site, hotel or rented cabin is run for commercial purposes.
When the insurance applies
For claims of events that can occur within the camping site, caravan/camper site, hotel or in a rented cabin.
Scope of insurance and maximum compensation per insured and incident Accident
• Medical expenses due to accident
• Dental expenses due to accident
• Local travel expenses related to the care
• Additional costs for repatriation
• Additional costs for the repatriation of the deceased,
alternatively funeral in place
• Damaged property due to accident
• Rehabilitation and assistive
• Unused camping / summer cottage / mobile home or hotel charges
Principal at accident
Liability coverage - subsidiary
Legal expenses coverage