SCR Swedish Camping, together with the Swedish Consumer Agency has drawn up the regulations. Camping sites choose for themselves whether to use them or not. Each campsite can also develop their own rules, then it is not a requirement to comply with SCR Swedish camp regulations.
For seasonal guests, there may be additional regulations.
Rules of order shall be posted in the area.
SCR Svensk Camping's rules of the campsite
1. Please register at the reception as soon as you arrive and submit your Camping Key Europe* at the time of the registration. Groups should be registered by their leaders. Please let us know during the registration, if you have got an additional tent, boat etc.
2. Casual visitors are requested to park their vehicles in the car park outside the area or at the designated place within the area. The campsite host may charge casual visitors a fee, see separate pricelist.
3. The campsite host and other personnel are responsible for maintaining peace and order, and will assist if there are any problems.
4. All tent equipment of normal type and size is permitted. However, it is not allowed to set up so-called tent houses of a permanent type. Caravans shall be authorised for use with a motorised vehicle.
5. It is not permitted to use own fixtures outside of the tent or caravan, such as fences and barriers. Please ask us if you are not sure whether something is permitted or not. Please make sure that gas and electric equipment is tested and approved according to the applicable regulations.
6. Do not disturb the other campsite guests by driving motorised vehicles more than absolutely necessary. Drive at the walking speed and as short distances as possible.
7. The general rule at the campsite is to show consideration. Disorderly conduct is not permitted. It should be quiet between 11 pm and 7 am.
8. Help your children to find places which are suitable for playing and ball games. In most places there are designated playgrounds and playing fields. It is not allowed to throw or kick around a boll among tents and caravans.
9. Dog owners are requested to show as much consideration as possible towards the other guests. Keep your dogs on a short leash and walk them in the designated area or outside of the campsite.
10. Selling items next to and at the campsite requires consent of the campsite host.
11. Please help us keep the campsite clean and free of litter. Use the refuse bins that are available at the campsite. Please do not throw hot ashes or other inflammable items into the refuse bins.
12. Leave the common areas (WCs, washing and shower rooms, kitchen and dishwashing room) in the same state in which you would like to find them.
13. Carwash is only allowed at the designated area.
14. Departure. Unless otherwise agreed with the reception, the camping pitch shall be vacated and cleaned before noon on the day of departure, as new guests will be arriving. We appreciate your giving us notice of your departure day in good time, especially during the high season.
15. The campsite host and personnel are not liable for damages to or loss of property of the campsite guests. Those responsible for damages to buildings, materials or guests’ property can be held liable.
16. We request that all campsite guests show consideration to each other and help each other to maintain order. In the event a guest does not comply with these rules, the personnel will be required to take actions.
17. Please take care of the environment – it needs your protection. Welcome to our campsite! The following rules are meant to ensure that you and the other guests feel comfortable. We hope you will enjoy your stay at our campsite.
*This campsite is a member of SCR, and as such the Camping Key Europe is required to stay at the facility. Other terms may apply to residence forms other than a tent, caravan or motorhome. Please inquire with the facility.